Education Project Intern
Are you the right person to join our team at EACA?
The European Association of Communications Agencies (EACA), a Brussels-based European network which represents full-service advertising, media agencies and agency associations in Europe, is looking for an Education Project Intern. The intern will support the education and training team in running the projects offered within the new “Inspire! by EACA” brand.
- Communications: social media, infographics, videos, banners, promo emails and materials, press releases, newsletters, webinars, surveys, text editing
- Liaise with students, jurors, academics, young and senior professionals, HRs
- Support with the management of the EAC online learning platform, reports and updates
- Support in event management: organisation of meetings (Member and Board meetings) and trainings (Summer School, EACA Seminar ‘Evolution Lab 2016’)
- Database and website management: updating and maintaining contact and membership databases; updating websites (WordPress)
- Student in Bachelor or Master degree (no work experience required);
- Interest in education and training projects;
- Interest in the communications and advertising sector;
- Positive attitude, motivation and enthusiasm;
- Strong organisational, communication and computer skills (Microsoft office, website interface, social media platforms);
- Key requirements: Be fluent in English, both oral and written
- Be hard-working, honest and have a good eye for detail
- Have the ability to work with different nationalities
- Be a citizen of a European Economic Area Member State;
- Be able to provide a student employment contract between your university/school, yourself and EACA that allows you to work at our organisation.
Starting date: as soon as possible, ideally starting Mid-September for 3 months. We will also look for a trainee from January 2017 onwards (3 months minimum); applications for that period are open too
Part time or full time basis are possible; schedule during the week is very flexible Please note that this is an unpaid internship
How to apply?
If interested, please send your CV and a paragraph on what motivates you to apply to Pauline De Pelsmacker (email@example.com). Please also state what your availability would be. We will process applications on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis. Successful candidates will be selected and invited for an interview on an ongoing basis. Please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details above should you have any further questions or concerns.